Sam Nam is the founder of iPacific Real Estate. A licensed CA Real Estate Broker for over 20 years, Sam holds an active NMLS license and owns rental properties throughout Orange County. Sam began his real estate career at Bank of America and went on to work for some of the largest companies in the world, such as PriceWaterhouseCoopers, managing a team of analysts in the securitization division in New York City and Washington, D.C. Sam was also a manager at Pacific Life Insurance Company in the commercial real estate investment division, working on every aspect of a deal, including analyzing cashflows, valuation, property inspection, investment recommendations and presentations, loan underwriting, and portfolio management. Some of the high-profile deals he worked on include:
- Rockefeller Center in Midtown Manhattan;
- Donald Trump’s building in Downtown Manhattan;
- Regional malls such as Fashion Valley in San Diego;
- Westin St. Francis in Union Square of San Francisco;
- Resorts like the Phoenician in Scottsdale, AZ.
Sam has left corporate real estate to provide personalized service, backed by years of experience, to his clients. By blending relevant analytics, technology, innovative thinking and unparalleled service, and through his extensive relationships with institutional lenders and other real estate professionals, Sam is able to provide his clients with access to the best sources of capital and real estate expertise, in order to save them time and money.
- Underwrote and originated over $3.0 billion in commercial and residential loans, and managed a $2.5 billion portfolio.
- Owns and manages investment properties.
- Residential re-sales, short sales, corporate relocation transactions, institutional investments, finance, real estate development and portfolio management.
- Residential & Commercial loans – fixed, adjustable, permanent, construction.
- Other property type experiences include: Multifamily, Hotel/Resort Hotel, Office, Industrial, and Retail.